Dear Homeroom Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to our online learning. I am so excited to be able to teach both 2nd graded classes through distance learning. I have some great activities planned, from a scavenger hunt to creating animals. The activities will include some online work along with using items from your house to complete other assignments. Please try to complete your assigned work daily. If you have any questions, email me and I will answer them. The following 2 weeks of lesson plans are general ideas for the final lesson. When you log onto Edmodo, the assignments will be written in a more detailed manner. I will send home a detailed video on how to log in to Edmodo.
● I will be at my desk from 8:30 am – 10:30 am to answer any questions.
● I will also be available from 6 pm – 7 pm Monday – Thursday.
● I will answer all emails within 24 hours.
● All the information taught will be uploaded to Edmodo. Any additional websites the students will be using will be included in the lessons which will be posted on Edmodo.
● The students will be given online instructions which will include videos of me teaching a lesson, reading, activities, answering questions, and tests. If you have any questions
about the work, please email me.
● Parents, you will be asked to video or take pictures of your child doing an activity or of the completed assignment and upload it to Edmodo or email it to my school email
(firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note, the videos and photos are for grading purposes only. I will ask your permission before posting any videos or pictures to our St.Gregory Facebook page.
● Rotation teachers will include some activities.
Religion – Daily we will begin with prayer. Liturgy will be on Wednesday – First Reconciliation – Date to be announced.