A breakfast and lunch menu will be provided at the beginning of each month so that parents and students may plan accordingly.
The cafeteria uses the FACTS System for keeping track of student lunches. Parents make meal payments through FACTS. For safety and internal control measures, payments are not accepted in the cafeteria.
- Students with a balance of $75 or more will not be allowed to charge from the a la carte menu. They will only be allowed to order a tray until the account is made current.
- Students with a balance of $100 or more will not be allowed to get a tray. They will only be allowed to get a PB&J Sandwich with a Milk
- $2.25per child (all grade levels)
- $1.10 qualified reduced lunch
Lunch prices are as follows:
- $3.25 per child (all grade levels)
- $1.60 qualified reduced lunch
- $3.25 per adult (faculty and visitors)
- $.75 for milk, $.60 for juice
- $2.50 side salad, $3.50 for chef or grilled chicken salad, and baked potatoes $3.00 (adults, 4th - 8th grade students)
Chef Salads and Grilled Chicken Salads are $3.50 and are available for 6th-8th grade only
Please note: Students in K-1st grades need to have parent’s permission to purchase juices at lunch.
Reduced Lunch Program
Please click the link below, print, and complete this Reduced Lunch Form and return to the cafeteria manager, Claudia Arranaga.
Lunch accounts are payable through the FACTS system.
For more information, contact
Claudia Arranaga, Cafeteria Manager