1. Complete Parent/ Family Inquiry via StG website, email, phone call, or campus visit.
2. Submit Online Application - $30
3. Schedule Admissions Assessment (Kindergarten – 8th grade).
4. St. Gregory the Great will request school records from students current school (as applicable).
5. All Checklist items submitted.
Criteria used for admissions acceptance:
1. Current school grades/ final transcript (to include Standardized test results)
2. Attendance record
3. Discipline record
4. Teacher recommendations
5. Admissions Math and Reading Assessments
6. Student interview
7. Pre-K Expectations (click here for here for list of expectations)
Please note: Child must be 3, 4, 5 or 6 years of age on or before September 1st to attend PreK3, PreK4, Kindergarten or 1st grade respectively.