- Hope for the Future - https://www.archsa.org/hope/apply-now
The Mission of Hope for the Future is to Assist Families in Obtaining the Academic and Spiritual Benefits of a Catholic School Education in the Archdiocese of San Antonio.
Below are the deadlines for the application rounds.
If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions office at email@example.com
Tuition assistance is ONLY available for K-12.All Families MUST apply online, https://www.archsa.org/hope/apply-now and pay an application fee. Application fees are paid directly to FACTS. These fees cover the administration cost and Hope for the Future does not profit from these fees. This fee is non-refundable. A COMPLETE application must contain income verification. ONLY complete applications will be considered. ONLY families with a $0 balance at school will be awarded. Parents MUST go into FACTS system and accept their award. Schools may not complete this step for them. Once enrollment is verified and parent accepted, HOPE will finalize.
- St. Gregory the Great Referral Program
- Receive a $250 tuition credit in the St. Gregory the Great Catholic School Business Office to be applied to your tuition account 10 months from the day the referred student begins school.
- You may refer up to four families, totaling up to $1,000 in tuition credit.
- Referred family is responsible for obtaining the referral certificate in the Advancement Office and must be submitted to the Business Office during the fourth quarter of the school year.
- St. Gregory the Great Tuition Assistance - See Admissions Office for more information