A breakfast and lunch menu will be provided in each Great Week Ahead announcement so that parents and students may plan accordingly.
The cafeteria uses the FACTS System for keeping track of student lunches. Parents make meal payments through FACTS. For safety and internal control measures, payments are not accepted in the cafeteria.
Lunch accounts must carry a positive balance. When there are no longer funds in lunch accounts, notifications will be sent via email or text. Students' whose accounts have insufficient funds will receive a sack lunch of peanut butter & jelly, fruit, and milk until payment is made and the account is in the positive.
- $2.40 per child (all grade levels)
- $1.25 qualified reduced lunch
Lunch prices are as follows:
- $3.90 per child (all grade levels)
- $2.00 qualified reduced lunch
- $3.90 per adult (faculty and visitors)
- $.85 for milk, $1.00 for large juice, $.55 for small juice
- $3.00 side salad, $4.25 for chef or grilled chicken salad, and baked potatoes $4.25 (adults, 2nd - 8th grade students)
Chef Salads and Grilled Chicken Salads are $4.25 and are available for 2nd-8th grade only
Please note: Students in K-1st grades need to have parent’s permission to purchase juices at lunch.
Reduced Lunch Program
Please click the link below, print, and complete this Reduced Lunch Form and return to the cafeteria manager, Martha Martinez.
Lunch accounts are payable through the FACTS system.