A criminal background search is required by the Archdiocese of San Antonio for any individual that will work or volunteer with minors. All volunteers must be in compliance with the Archdiocesan policy on criminal background checks. Any individual who has not been issued a "clearance" status may not begin to work or volunteer on our campus.
In addition to the completion of the background search, all volunteers will be required to complete the Virtus training, also mandated by the Archdiocese of San Antonio.
All volunteers must complete the following:
- Criminal Background Search
- Read and Acknowledge the "Code of Conduct"
- *Sexual Harassment Training Session
- *Protecting God's Children Training Session
- *Vulnerable Adult Training Session
At the completion of the three required sessions (indicated by *), please forward your certificates of completion to stgcommunication@stgregorys.
We ask that you visit the Virtus website by clicking the link below in order to complete the required tasks.
- Click on "First Time Registrant"
- Begin the Registration Process
- Select: San Antonio, TX (Archdiocese)
- Have you previously registered?: Select "No"
- Create a USER ID and PASSWORD
Be sure to select "Adult On-Line Training"; this will allow you to complete the training sessions on-line.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in completing these requirements.